|Winter Rates ................ ||$180*/$220/night .. $1300/week.|
|Summer Rates ............... ||$180*/$220/night .. $1300/week.|
|Spring & Fall Rates ......... ||$120*/$160/night .. $880/week.|
|Christmas Week ............. ||$300/night.|
|New Year Week ............. ||$330/night.|
* Mid-week rates for stays Sun - Fri.
Please inquire about holiday rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates shown above apply to 1-8 guests with a maximum of 8 guests.
Check-in 4 pm; Check-out 10 am. Cleaning and linen fee $140. Occupancy tax 10%.
Security deposit $300 (refundable in one week after check-out). Rates subject to change without notice.
No smoking. Pets not allowed.
Deposit of $500 is required for reservations made more than 30 days in advance.
Full payment is required 30 days before your arrival.
There is $200 cancellation fee, for reservations cancelled prior to 30 days of arrival.
If cancellation is received 30 days or less before arrival, the full amount of rent will be due.
If the house is re-rented to another party for the same period, you will be refunded the amount
we are able to recover, less the $200 cancellation fee.
- Check bathrooms, closets and drawers for your personal belongings.
Remove your food from the refrigerator and cupboards.
- Completely turn off the gas fireplace thermostat in the living room (turn the dial completely to the left).
- Set the main thermostat to 55 degrees
- Make sure the set temperature of the hot tub is no more than 95 degrees and all jets are turned off.
- Lock the hot tub: close the shackle and scramble the wheels.
- If you used an electric oil battery, please make sure it is unplugged.
- Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher.
- Throw away the garbage.
- Check that one set of keys is in the lockbox and leave two other sets in the kitchen drawer.